We dive out at Dyer Island which is off the coast of Gansbaai. The best time to view the Great White Shark is from May to October although they are seen throughout the year.
- You do not need any diving certification to do the cage dive
- We limit the numbers per trip to ‘12’ to isure divers get maximum ‘cage time’
- The ride to the dive sight take 15 – 20 minutes where we anchor for 4 – 5 hours
- Diving time is unlimited, and for the first time you stay in the cage for about 30 – 45 minutes
- We use a 5 person cage so there is plenty of time to cage dive.
- (We can guarantee you at least 2 – 3 dives depending on the shark activity for the day)
The company operates in a responsible and eco friendly way and is affiliated to:
- The Great White Shark Protection Foundation