We invite you to Cape Town’s only Authentic Big-5 African Safari, under two hours scenic drive from the Mother City. This game reserve is name after the rare and endangered Black eagle that thrives in this area. This 4 star, malaria free, 4, 500 hectare reserve is steeped in Khoi San and Boer War history and boasts 3 pristine biomes of vegetation set in the most magnificent Karoo mountains, valleys, rivers and kloofs.
- We travel through the scenic Du Toitskloof pass
- Enjoy a welcome drink
- Full buffet breakfast
- Depart for 2-3 hour game drive in safari vehicles with experienced game rangers
- Visit renowned San Bushman rock art sites
- Snacks and ‘champange’ will be served at lookout points.
- Return to the lodge for lunch in the restaurant or outdoor African Boma
- Relax with a cocktail at the swimming pool in summer or enjoy a roaring log fire in our cigar bar in winter.
- Browse the African Curio Shop
- Return to Cape Town