The Cape Winelands Tour will allow you to engage your senses, tantalise your taste buds, stimulate your vision, excite your hearing and awaken your sixth sense. This tour includes the historical Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek.
- Scenic Drive through Paarl
- Cellar Tour & wine tasting
- The former prison (Victor Verster) where Nelson Mandela
- was released in Feb 1990
- Huguenot Memorial
- Franschhoek Village
- Cheese and Wine tasting
- Lunch stop in Franschhoek (optional)
- Helshoogte Mountain Pass
- Stellenbosch City Tour – South Africa’s second oldest town.
- Touch a cheetah (optional)
- Wine Tasting
- Plenty of time to buy your wine
Return: approx 17:30